Thursday, August 21, 2008

Going Raw: Day 3

*yawn* I stayed up way too late last night, and it wasn't helped by the girls getting up at 3 a.m. and taking until 3:45 to get settled back down. I so wasn't awake enough to go to Curves! Today would have been my third time there this week, but ugh. I'll just have to make sure to get to bed at a decent time tonight so I can get up earlier tomorrow and get there when they open at 7:00.

Yummy green smoothies for breakfast again today. Not sure what all was in them, as Charlie made them while I was in the shower. Strawberries, peaches and spinach for sure. Maybe some pineapple and pear or banana.

I'm not sure I'll keep track of every single meal specifically every day, but just make a list of all the different things I had to eat each day.

Raw almonds, clementines, nectarines, grapes, strawberries, baby carrots, apple, tangelo, cucumber sticks, pear, um... I think that was all. Ate till I was satisfied and never felt like I was going to starved to death before the next meal or snack time. Yeah, I can eat whatever, whenever, but I'm trying not to just graze all day, ya know?

No comments: