Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Catching up...

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. There hasn't been anything super exciting to post about. The corn cakes were the last new thing I'd made in a while. Went to a potluck over the weekend and broke down and had a little square of a casserole - there just wasn't enough to eat in the raw stuff. Oh well. I'm still 95% raw or more, hehehe.

My best friend and her family came to visit - they got here last night from Utah, and will be here through Saturday. She's eating raw with me this week! We went to Curves together today, too. She's not a member, but she's coming with me as a guest, sort of.

For dinner we had RAWfredo on zucchini noodles. Only today, instead of having to use my mandolin and making julienned strips, I got to use the practically new Spirooli that an online friend sent to me! It was sitting unused in her kitchen and she wanted it to be put to use, so she got my address. Yay! Wow, the difference in the noodles was amazing. They were a lot better texture, and it was really easy to use, too.

No comments: